- Ski in & out
- Skiing area 165 km
- Cross-country skiing area 70 km
- Plenty of cycling and walking routes
- Family oriented
- Accessible by car, train, and plane
Surroundings of Parc Madeleine
Parc Madeleine, which is in the center of Saint-François-Longchamp, is located in a touristy winter and summer area. The (outdoor) activities are varied. In the summer, the spot is popular for hiking and biking routes.
Parc Madeleine is located in the ski town of Saint-François-Longchamp in the French Alps. This high altitude ski resort has guaranteed snow. Parc Madeleine is located directly on the slopes of the ski resort Le Grand Domaine. This ski resort is the 5th largest ski area of the Savoy and is 165 km in size. Le Grand Domaine is ideal for the beginner, the advanced skier, and families. It is a ski resort with a lot of variety. You can ski from Saint-François-Longchamp in 10 minutes to the neighboring village of Valmorel.
- 165 km slopes (95 km Valmorel/70 km SFL)
- 24 green, 39 blue, 19 red, and 8 black slopes
- 50 ski lifts
- 60 km cross-country trails (40 km in Montaimont/20 km in Valmorel)
- 315 snow cannons and 22 km of artificially snow-covered slopes
- 4 play zones with a snow park, boarder cross, and slope style
In Saint-François-Longchamp, and close to Parc Madeleine, you will find a swimming pool, spa, and bowling alley. In addition to the many restaurants, there is always something to do in the slopes-square. Adjacent to this square, you will find the toboggan run "La Comete." The toboggan run takes you to an altitude of 900 m to rush you down again. Fun for young and old! As our guest , you get one ride per person on us!
Cross-country skiing and snowshoe hiking
Near Parc Madeleine, the "Espace Nordique du Grand Coin" is within driving distance. This cross-country skiing area has 70 km of cross-country skiing trails. In the summer, you can walk and cycle from one charming village to another.